1. Anyone remember the defecating puffin who just seemed to have an affection for Stephane Dion's shoulder?
2. While we're on Dion, character branding through low blow attack ads aimed at character and a French accent instead of policies.
3. No deficit. I swear guys absolutely no chance of a deficit. Okay maybe a little deficit. Oh look it must be the little deficit that grew, it's reached $50 billion now. What a good boy. (Harper)
4. Look, it's obvious that Brian Mulroney is not a Conservative. Sure he was a PM, in fact the last successful Conservative one. But he's definitely not a Conservative, there's no way he is.
5. Blame the Liberals for anything that goes wrong. Of course this is quite logical as they were the ones in power before you right? Kyoto, deficits, anything is fair game.
6. It is sexy to have problems. Enough said.
7. Oh, and finally before we forget, in and out scandal was clearly not an instance of cheap politics. I mean, look at how much extra money it cost us.
Recommend this Post at Progressive Bloggers
If you liked this post, please vote for my blog at Canadian Blogosphere
- Ignatieff, there are many other people in it with ...
- Further Desperation Strikes in Iran: Revealing ele...
- Bring Mohammed Kohail home
- Historic US bill on climate change good, but nowhe...
- Fraud according to Iran's Guardian Council
- Canadians don't like elections: force them to have...
- If only North America were like Iran
- Why we should be paying more taxes
- A great opportunity slips through Michael's finger...
- Partisan government advertising: A beloved Conserv...
- They said Harper was smart... Looks like he thinks...
- In a break from election speculation, attempts at ...
- Will the Bloc Quebecois regret opposing the Conser...
- To pull or not to pull the plug, that is the quest...
- Conservatives intentionally confusing themselves?
- A list of Conservative "cheap politics"
- Cheap politics is career advancements
- The "sexy" minister has to go
- A response to Rex Murphy
- We are governed by a 26 year old, and it's not Jas...
- Let's get a steadier hand at the tiller
- ▼ June (21)