Sunday, September 6, 2009
Translation: Four years and three environment ministers were enough for Canada to become the worst country in the G8 in regards to fighting climate change and still today, the Harper government still lacks a plan to turn around this situation. Like you, I think it is high time for Canada to lead again on the international scene. Because we deserve better.
Translation: When the Harper government tells you in the same year that there will be no recession, and then that there will be no deficit, to finally tell you that there is a recession, and that we will have a record deficit of $50 billion, it shows that this government is completely disconnected from reality and irresponsible. It is high time to put Canada back onto the path of prosperity. Because we deserve better. Recommend this Post at Progressive Bloggers If you liked this post, please vote for my blog at Canadian Blogosphere
Posted by YL at 10:18 PM
- Quebec, harbinger of a future lost election?
- Who Wants an Election, Really?
- Liberal Website Needs to Mobilise Supporters More
- Ignatieff Points out Key Difference (s) Between hi...
- Harper Intent on Government ads Promoting him, Rat...
- Mulroney Anniversary Reminds us of the Need for a ...
- We've Avoided an Election, For the Next Week or So...
- The Liberals are Giving Foreign Policy its Due
- We Deserve Better (and We Can Do Better)
- Ignatieff Rules out Coalition in Smart Move
- Think of It as an Electoral Stimulus Package
- Harper Utters "M" Word
- Bloc Advertising Makes Election Inevitable
- The Coalition Bogeyman
- Transcript of French Language Liberal ads Released...
- French Ads Should be Model for Future English Ads
- What Ignatieff's Campaign Narrative Should Be
- Jack, is that a coalition you've formed with Steph...
- ▼ September (18)