It's official, Stephen Harper has admitted that the federal government may run a deficit for five years, if the recession lasts or economic recovery lags behind. Of course, the parliamentary budget officer has already been telling us this. All Harper's doing is admitting what we all already knew.
It's nice to see that Stephen Harper has come such a long way from the federal election. Soon he might admit that cutting the GST was not such a good idea. WE can always hope.
Recommend this Post at Progressive Bloggers
If you liked this post, please vote for my blog at Canadian Blogosphere
- Greens and the NDP co-operating? NDP desperate
- Compromises and why evangelicals should give their...
- Abuse of Charter prevented
- Obama's opponents on Health Care Reform
- Ignatieff's "knowledge society" would be a "leap f...
- Harper creating ads attacking his own party
- EKOS poll reveals 2% Conservative advantage
- The Green Party don't do themselves a whole lot of...
- And Stephen Harper's an economist? Make that liber...
- Tory attack ads are "moderate" (Flanagan)
- The Proper Response to the Conference Board
- What happened to no deficit?
- Forgive me if I don't believe Harper and co
- The three ills of Corporate Canada
- Harper must be wondering why he instituted the par...
- CRTC supports local channels, how about the CBC?
- Whoever disapproves of Harper's legislation is a p...
- ▼ July (17)