Friday, May 22, 2009
I'm a teenager, and I can say that many of my friends don't really care about politics. No more than ten know what's happening, and of those, only a few actually think about politics. So, why such political apathy? Because of a lack of education, and a lack of interest on the part of middle-aged adult voters. The more uninterested these voters are, the more uninterested their children will be. It is therefore not just the responsibility of young voters but also that of their parents to instill in them a sense of the importance of politics and government. Recommend this Post at Progressive Bloggers If you liked this post, please vote for my blog at Canadian Blogosphere
- How to motivate young voters
- Disunity shows it's time to pull plug?
- Chalk River leak reveals who are the elitists, and...
- "Harper, he's only in it for the attack ads"
- Fearmongerers are wrong: Electoral reform is not d...
- Carole James: "4 more years would be too much"
- What is the link between Stephen Harper's ketchup ...
- Harper sees the grand scheme of things to everyone...
- Economic restructuration and the environment
- ▼ May (9)