Here's (the last one on the page, bottom right) one of Harper's attack ads that he unleashed today at Ignatieff. It says Ignatieff is only launching attack ads, at poor innocent Steve. That Iggy lacks a policy on the economy and that attack ads are his only policy.
Sound familiar by any chance. I should say it sounds more like His Innocence Stephen Harper.
Instead of "Ignatieff, he's just in it for himself", I suggest the Liberals hit back with "Harper, he's only in it for the attack ads"
Recommend this Post at Progressive Bloggers
If you liked this post, please vote for my blog at Canadian Blogosphere
- How to motivate young voters
- Disunity shows it's time to pull plug?
- Chalk River leak reveals who are the elitists, and...
- "Harper, he's only in it for the attack ads"
- Fearmongerers are wrong: Electoral reform is not d...
- Carole James: "4 more years would be too much"
- What is the link between Stephen Harper's ketchup ...
- Harper sees the grand scheme of things to everyone...
- Economic restructuration and the environment
- ▼ May (9)