It seems that Stephen Harper's Conservatives are unable to govern, as in the media they decide to contradict themselves on crucial policy regarding arms given to Pakistan. It may just be the time to attempt to pull the plug on this government before they mess up even more.
Oh, and watch as the Conservative spin machine tries to play this down, or play it up as some sort of evidence of cabinet freedom etc... They're willing to try anything. They're falling apart at the seams, and they're down in the polls.
Which begs the question, will Iggy pull the plug?
Recommend this Post at Progressive Bloggers
If you liked this post, please vote for my blog at Canadian Blogosphere
- How to motivate young voters
- Disunity shows it's time to pull plug?
- Chalk River leak reveals who are the elitists, and...
- "Harper, he's only in it for the attack ads"
- Fearmongerers are wrong: Electoral reform is not d...
- Carole James: "4 more years would be too much"
- What is the link between Stephen Harper's ketchup ...
- Harper sees the grand scheme of things to everyone...
- Economic restructuration and the environment
- ▼ May (9)